This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
College motivation needed!?
01-24-2013, 03:48 AM
College motivation needed!?
Ok so I've never been a good student. I barely graduated from High School with a 2.7 GPA. My interest at first was music performance. Then stuff happened and I saw that it wasn't the thing for me. I then dropped out of school and started working for a multilevel market business called Primerica. I loved the people there, they always keep you motivated which I think is part of the problem. I then got out of that company because it just wasn't working for me. I came back to school and after so much experimenting majors I've finally decided that I want to be a Social Worker. I am 200% sure I want to do this because I like helping out. Ok, anyway, I started school this last semester and at first I started off really good. I got all my classes and I met up with some friends there. Then it all started to cramp up together. I started getting lost. It was so much work that I started skipping class, which of course just made me even more lost. I'm ending this semester with 2 F's and 3D's. It is horrible I know. I just don't know how to do this. I don't work so I don't have an excuse. I did procrastinate. I am a huge procrastinator and I don't know. I just need something to look for. I have a girlfriend. I have a car. I have a healthy family. What else do I need? Why am I in need of something else? Please help. I do want to improve myself. I really do. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. How have you guys stayed strong and pushed 'til the end?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
College motivation needed!? - Jose - 01-24-2013 03:48 AM
[] - Jason - 01-24-2013, 03:56 AM