This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I become famous? *10?
01-24-2013, 07:52 AM
How can I become famous? *10?
To make this short and not boring like some other "I wanna be famous stories" ill try to stay on point as much as I can, but I'm pretty sure most of you are going to skim through it anyway lol...it's okay though. I am a singer dancer actor and writer. I wrote a script and published it 2 years under my name. I keep getting emails phone calls still today asking me to rewrite my whole script into a whole book. I honestly don't have enough time to do that since my interest is on becoming a singer and a dancer. ( I've always wanted to be a singer and a dancer, writing is something that comes natural to me). Ive been in shows since I was in pre -k and up till now (16). people who have came to school shows always tell me that I have the best performances and they wouldn't be surprised If something big would happen to me. It makes me feel good to hear that, but I want it to actually happen. I'm very passionate about what I do and I am very dedicated.I have a lot to do. I'm trying to start off as a model first and work my way up to become a singer and dancer. ( my dancing is a mix of Ciara and Chris brown..a lot of people compare me to those two) I'm not saying it would be easier that way, but I would have a better chance. I really need some help becoming an artist. I don't know how I'm going to do it yet, but I'm pretty sure this year is going to be a good year...so hopefully something will happen. a lot of people tell me that I have the whole package to become an artist and that I fit into become a star, but again I want it to happen. The stage is like my home...the audience feeds me their energy, and I know that people would love to see me perfom, but it all starts off with a dream to everyone, then a reality. I know this industry is not for everyone, but I know that this is right for me and I'm going to make it....real soon(btw I'm typing on my iPhone and if I made any mistakes or errors, please bare with me). Any advice?

Picture: http://instagr.am/p/SUW51NTff4

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I become famous? *10? - I Am Me - 01-24-2013 07:52 AM
[] - Kelsey - 01-24-2013, 08:00 AM
[] - Vanleurth - 01-24-2013, 08:00 AM