This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I become famous? *10?
01-24-2013, 08:00 AM

Start on Youtube. Make some videos of you dancing and singing. Share your videos on Facebook and get your friends to few them and subscribe. It'll take time, but the subscribers will add up. After that, work on becoming "internet famous". Make a tumblr and a twitter, get a lot of followers on there. Once you get bigger on Youtube, make a fanpage for yourself. People who stumble upon it will be curious and check it out. Do S4S (shoutout for shoutout) on Instagram and rack up followers on there, too. Try and get a few thousand and start promoting yourself on Twitter and Instagram. Once again, the subscribers on Youtube will add up. Now remember, this is a LONG process. For some, it happens faster than others. But stay committed and be determined. For the modeling part, make sure you're in good shape (you'll have a better chance if you have a nice body, as superficial as that sounds) and try out for an agency. The worst they can do is say no.

Good luck! <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I become famous? *10? - I Am Me - 01-24-2013, 07:52 AM
[] - Kelsey - 01-24-2013 08:00 AM
[] - Vanleurth - 01-24-2013, 08:00 AM