This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did T-ara really bully Hwayoung?
10-12-2012, 08:07 AM

The important thing to remember is that those clips were taken out of context. If you go to http://hyotheleader.tumblr.com/ you'll notice that about 17 of these claims have already been disproved. I blame KKS - he has told so many blatant lies (and threatened Hwayoung) about the situation that a lot of people are now irrevocably against T-ARA. Did you see how when the "back-up dancer" came forwards to claim that Jiyeon slapped Hwayoung, netizens instantly believed them, but when somebody stood up against them, they were called a liar?

So no, I don't think they bullied her - and I don't think Hwayoung's the innocent angel everyone's saying she is either.

Oh, and here's what netizens have done to T-ARA so far in return:

- smashed their T-ARA CDs and tweeted the photos to the members
- made photo manipulations of Jiyeon with a noose around her neck (and "HANG THE SLUT" scrawled across it in red) and one of her with a gun to her head and a blood splatter on the other side
- wrote that T-ARA should be gangraped and given HIV, then have their "demon babies" ripped out and made to suffer
- wished that Soyeon should die after her car accident, saying it was karma and that she deserved to suffer

You decide who you want to stand with.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Did T-ara really bully Hwayoung? - Grant - 10-12-2012, 07:59 AM
[] - Julia - 10-12-2012 08:07 AM
[] - joey-the-menace - 10-12-2012, 08:07 AM