This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your opinion on Haylor????? (swifties and/or directioners please answer!!!)?
01-24-2013, 12:05 PM
What's your opinion on Haylor????? (swifties and/or directioners please answer!!!)?
i'm just curious to know what you think. Smile

as a swiftie and a directioner, here's my opinion:

i really don't think it's even real. i mean, it seems like the only time they are on "dates" or show any PDA whatsoever are when the paparazzi cameras are around. eleanor and louis, danielle and liam, and zayn and perrie are always sending cute tweets to each other, but i haven't seen taylor or harry send each other any tweets like that. also, harry always looks kind of sad and uncomfortable in the paparazzi pics of them together, and speaking of those, it always shows them WALKING around holding hands WHEN IT'S ALMOST WINTER AND FREAKING FREEZING!!! why are there no pictures of them traveling by car??????
so i really don't think it's real.

also, i think both swifties and directioners are being a bit too mean to each other.
i mean, a lot of swifties trended #directionersdeservecancer on twitter a little while ago, which really offended me. why? because MY GRANDMOTHER HAS BREAST CANCER!!!!!!!! nobody DESERVES cancer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that almost makes me ashamed to be a swiftie.

it's not just swifties being mean. directioners are doing a lot of mean things towards taylor and swifties, like posting pics of her dying, sending her death threats, calling her a whore, etc. i really don't blame taylor for tweeting "fuck you directioners" the other day, cause honestly, some of these directioners don't even deserve to be a part of this fandom.
taylor is not a whore. a whore is someone who has sex with a lot of people, and i'm pretty freaking sure taylor's still a virgin, and if not, she's probably only had sex like a couple of times.
to those of you saying taylor's only using harry to write songs about him, how do you know that? you can't read her mind or anything like that, so don't just automatically say she's just using him.
for those of you saying that taylor is a stalker, is she the one who knows 1D's blood types, times of birth, exact penis sizes, and parent's middle names? no. and who knows all of this? directioners. so when you say that as a directioner, you're basically a hypocrite.
also, i hate all of these directioners saying that they don't want them to date because they're just going to break up, she's going to feel heartbroken, and she'll write a song about them breaking up, when it's really harry who's really heartbroken. nobody's ever said anything like that about her other celebrity boyfriends, but now that she's rumored to be dating somebody with all these people who pretty much worship him, people are being all bitchy towards her, which really pisses me off.

i hate how swifties and directioners constantly sending death threats and bashing and making fun of each other. wanna know what that's called? cyberbullying. you may not think things like that will have a lasting effect on those people, but it probably does. it's definitely left a lasting effect on me.

i hate this huge war going on about haylor. i always thought that if they dated, it would bring swifties and directioners closer together, but it's tearing us all apart, leaving those of us that are both swfities AND directioners (like me) forced to choose sides. can we all just please stop fighting and be happy for each other?????

this is just my opinion. i'd LOVE to hear yours. Smile

hate on me all you want, i don't care. i have just as much of a right to state my opinion as you do.
yeah, some of you guys are right, i feel like lately taylor has been like, craving fame, which is why i'm more of a directioner than a swiftie. :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What's your opinion on Haylor????? (swifties and/or directioners please answer!!!)? - Rachel :D <3 - 01-24-2013 12:05 PM
[] - Lisa - 01-24-2013, 12:13 PM
[] - Bella - 01-24-2013, 12:13 PM
[] - Sara - 01-24-2013, 12:13 PM
[] - Allison - 01-24-2013, 12:13 PM
[] - Sunshine - 01-24-2013, 12:13 PM
[] - Directioner - 01-24-2013, 12:13 PM
[] - Maddy - 01-24-2013, 12:13 PM
[] - Clara Moore - 01-24-2013, 12:13 PM
[] - I <3 MJ - 01-24-2013, 12:13 PM