This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my generation so stupid?
01-24-2013, 03:47 PM
Why is my generation so stupid?
I'm 14 year old girl and a freshman in high school and usually get 85-100% on tests and quizzes. I actually study and do my work unlike my peers and then they complain that they're failing! More than half of them don't know the difference between there,their and they're or you're and your. Some of them don't even know the difference between temporary and permanent.
All they care about is partying, sex,drinking,drugs,smoking, facebook, texting and twitter. I like music, movies, video games,books, history,science,chemistry and geography. I also find make up interesting but I wear very little and I don't use mt face as canvas like most girls do. I think the formation of The Rocky Mountains is way more interesting than who got the most drunk at a party. I've never been to a party, I never been invited( which is fine by me) but have been to a few school dances and everyone is drinking, grinding and making out, it's disgusting! . The girls are stupid sluts and all the guys care about is sex. 14 year olds shouldn't even be doing these things.
I have this one friend who was "dating" this guy but she broke up with him because she found out he drank(props to her!). Now I hear people talking about her and calling her a goody-two shoes and lots of people call her childish! She's actually making good decisions unlike them.
I have friends but they're the only people I can tolerate at my school. I hate everyone else at my school!
@ David I know people use yolo as an excuse to be stupid.I also hate when they do something normal and then say yolo. Like I'm gonna go to the bathroom! Yolo!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why is my generation so stupid? - Fabulouiscarrot - 01-24-2013 03:47 PM
[] - David - 01-24-2013, 03:55 PM
[] - Waffles - 01-24-2013, 03:55 PM
[] - Albert Massaquoi - 01-24-2013, 03:55 PM
[] - lbk89 - 01-24-2013, 03:55 PM