This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
People at school stare at me with disgust?
01-24-2013, 05:02 PM
People at school stare at me with disgust?
I used to be friends with loads of people and everyone was nice to me I used to help people with their problems and still do but after a while these girls started calling me fake causing people to dislike me.. now loads of people think im fake and stare at me with really mean faces.. I havent done anything.. I asked them why they are acting like this and they said : eeh.... the way you talk is just so fake and annoying! ' .. I feel hurt since also those girls i've helped.. now I don't mind that these people are not my friends anymore I mean like friends are forever if they were real friends they would never leave me.. I now kind of made myself invisible, I delered my twitter too.. I just dont want to have any contact with some people anymore.. Now I am always with my group of friends that I trust, which is the best thing to do in my opinion. I just really hate those mean faces of those girls.. How can I come over caring what other people think of me?

thankuSad
so far u guys have reaaaaaaaaaaaaally helped me thx somuch God bless y'all!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
People at school stare at me with disgust? - Imaginary - 01-24-2013 05:02 PM
[] - Natalie - 01-24-2013, 05:10 PM
[] - K - 01-24-2013, 05:10 PM
[] - China - 01-24-2013, 05:10 PM
[] - s.b - 01-24-2013, 05:10 PM
[] - gmear123 - 01-24-2013, 05:10 PM
[] - KJHIUG - 01-24-2013, 05:10 PM