This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't understand?
01-25-2013, 08:03 AM

First don't allow him to treat u like this.. U say u love him but do u love urself ?? U have to love u first.. Before ur able to love someone.. I say tgat cause u put up with his mess.. Of course he is not going to change.. Making promises he has no intentions on keeping.. Before u know it ur going to been done lost urself within him.. Meaning u will give him so much of u until u have nothing to give urself.. Love is blind love is crazy.. At times love does hurt but when a person loves u they make change for u.. Not get worst.. Smoking weed ok not so bad but spice oh no that spice is on another level.. Drinking really it only gets worst.. I would see if he changed a little or at least working on change but he is not.. Your going to have to weigh ur options.. Do u keep allowing him to treat u like this ??? Do u walk away ??? Do u allow love that at times be blind lead u in hopes he will change ?? Take it from me I was with a dude 7 years.. He beat the dog crap out of me.. Almost everyday I went through so much with him.. I wore a size 3 didn't eat couldn't eat just lost.. I stayes thinking he would change do me better.. I almost lost my kids and everything.. Now I an writing a book titled By Any Means.. Meaning By Any Means I would have gave anything just for his love support his loyalty.. I would have killed anyone that got in my way of been with him.. I loved him so much I forgot to love myself.. And that is possible.. I gave so much of me.. When we finally left one another I had to rebuild myself from the lowest point and only I was to blame.. I could not blame anyone else not even him.. I was a damn fool that was so in LOVE.. Don't fool urself
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I don't understand? - ambie - 01-25-2013, 07:55 AM
[] - Zoe - 01-25-2013, 08:03 AM
[] - Softtouchmale - 01-25-2013, 08:03 AM
[] - Mz Benz - 01-25-2013 08:03 AM