This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't understand?
01-25-2013, 08:03 AM

1) He's a jerk and you deserve better. Leave him.

2) He's abusing you with words, which will probably turn into psychical abuse. Don't make excuses for him, that it one of the signs that someone is an abuse victim. It happened to my sister, and it is still happening. He's obviously not a person of his word, and you sound like such a loyal person. You need someone who will be just as loyal to you. "...he made so many promises he'd change and what not and now I've been back for 4 months and nothing has changed,"

3) Addictive attitudes can lead to a lot worse.

4) If he is doing things to keep you to stay that are out of the norm from when you first met, then that is a really dangerous sign. "....he tried breaking my phone, I tried leaving that night but he tried to flatten my tires and he wouldn't let me call anyone."

5) Get away and fast. A restraining order would be good to. Not to mention some self defense classes. Sometimes guys like him will go nuts and come after you. Don't tell him you're leaving, just leave. He will try and stop you and it probably won't be pretty. Don't make excuses for him. Don't do anything but help yourself. You have been selfless enough. Arrange to stay with family. Pack your bags, and go.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I don't understand? - ambie - 01-25-2013, 07:55 AM
[] - Zoe - 01-25-2013 08:03 AM
[] - Softtouchmale - 01-25-2013, 08:03 AM
[] - Mz Benz - 01-25-2013, 08:03 AM