This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Social networking sometimes makes me feel depressed...?
01-25-2013, 02:47 PM

You are obviously an emotional weak person if you allow something so petty get you down I would be more sympathetic if you were being tormented on the Internet or something that is really worth your tears. Those girls who have so many followers have properly not even met half of them maybe instead of searching for the approval and admiration of complete strangers talk to people in person and make real friends of whom you would actually value their opinions both positive and negative and not just waiting to be complemented by them. This question really pisses me off because I am also 14 and I really hope people don’t generalize the age because of you. You should be grateful that this is all you have to be depressed about, right now I am on the computer answering questions to distract myself from my violent drunk father who right now is yelling from the other room saying how pathetic and worthless I am you should reconsider your meaning of depression because this is just immature whining.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - natalie - 01-25-2013 02:47 PM
[] - Danielle - 01-25-2013, 02:47 PM
[] - Cara - 01-25-2013, 02:47 PM
[] - Hy Marks - 01-25-2013, 02:47 PM
[] - mammothmagic798 - 01-25-2013, 02:47 PM