This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I decent enough to audition in sm entertainment?
01-26-2013, 02:58 AM
Am I decent enough to audition in sm entertainment?
Okay so I'm 16 years old and i want to try to get into the kpop industry i'm self learning how to play the violin, piano, guitar, and drums before my next birthday when i turn 17 i'm a decent singer and need to improve on my dancing... I can only speak one language fluently (english..) but broken vietnamese too Sad((
I'm also not good at school......will that affect my chances? But I'm good at drawing.. If that counts :\
I was thinking that if I can't be school smart I might as well try being really talented? <Big Grin
But talents can always be learned and improved so I'm going to move right to the appearance part
I'm a half asian : half Vietnamese and half Iranian :3
So my skin tone is a bit of a tanned color because of the iranian in me -.-
I have straight teeth because I've had braces before and i have glasses but i put in contacts most of the time and only rarely wear glasses
I want to get lasik surgery though when I'm older :\
My eyes are naturally double eyelidded and my friends always say i have the biggest eyes
So would that be a bonus? Since kpop industries like big eyes? (Or so i've read xD)
I wouldn't say I'm on the chubby side but I think I need to loose a couple of pounds too... x\
Here's a recent picture of me:

http://twitter.com/KawagyoDragon/status/...88/photo/1

I'm not sure if it's visible though 0^0
If not just go to the twitter account : @KawagyoDragon that's my twitter account and I only have 3 pictures of myself on it <:3
I wear absolutely no make up ( i really wouldn't like the feel of it on my face i wouldn't know though cause I've never put it on before >.< but if I do become a trainee I'll bear it)

But I don't know... if I learn the 4 intruments and improve on singing and dancing will i be okay to become a trainiee? Or would my natural looks ruin my chances?
Since i'm not korean i don't have a pale skin tone or a egg shaped head :\
How should I improve on everything?0.0

Thanks! ^^

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I decent enough to audition in sm entertainment? - mis - 01-26-2013 02:58 AM
[] - Chocolate♥ - 01-26-2013, 03:06 AM