This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to land a literary agent for teen authors?
01-26-2013, 09:52 AM
How to land a literary agent for teen authors?
Alright, I'm fifteen years old and very serious about writing. I'm not looking to make a ton of money on my (yes, finished) manuscript, I'm just trying to see if I can get it published... I'd really like to, of course. It's a young adult, dystopian story and I'm looking to see what my best options are for looking for/ landing a literary agent, and getting published. How much does it cost? And, of course am I too young? I'm also planning on using a pen name, so how do I go about using that?
I would go to a convention, but I don't really have the money, or the time for that matter, with school and everything. And I don't really live in a city that's booming with publishers or anything.
I would go to a convention, but I don't really have the money, or the time for that matter, with school and everything. And I don't really live in a city that's booming with publishers or anything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to land a literary agent for teen authors? - Kale - 01-26-2013 09:52 AM
[] - redunicorn - 01-26-2013, 10:00 AM
[] - S.K. - 01-26-2013, 10:00 AM
[] - digdug - 01-26-2013, 10:00 AM
[] - GreenTea - 01-26-2013, 10:00 AM