This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Story ideas... Are they any good?
01-26-2013, 11:03 PM

The first idea is good enough, but it lacks a real kind of story element to it - you know, like exciting twists and turns. Maybe you've thought of some that we don't know about yet Wink

The second one is the best, I reckon. There's more action, more plot, a double-ego'd character (if that's a word...), but it's a little like Inception. Never seen it, by the way - I've only heard of the basic storyline. Slight similarities, but I'm sure you could work round that.

Your last idea(s) are pretty good, too. Better than the first one, anyway. I like everything you've planned out for the first book of your trilogy, but the second and third are basically a couple of sentences. I know you might be wondering whether to actually carry on an idea into two more books - I'm having exactly the same dilemma - but you'll definitely need more of a plan before choosing to carry that one on.

Hope I helped, and good luck with your writing! It can work wonders when you're feeling down Smile

Fellow author,
Charley, 15

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Story ideas... Are they any good? - Dan - 01-26-2013, 10:55 PM
[] - Charleyam - 01-26-2013 11:03 PM