This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend got upset with me today... what do i do?
01-26-2013, 10:58 PM
My friend got upset with me today... what do i do?
Today I texted my friend in the morning asking her a question. It was something along the lines of " do you think me seeing a different surgeon will be safe if its a different surgeon from my first surgery". And then bam she flys off the handle. She got upset that i sent her the same message in twitter and on her cel. I sent it to the twitter account AFTER the text cause i remember her saying she prefers to not text. So I she told me " things happen for a reason. I needed a surgery and I never got it but I didnt message my friend multiple times at 9:30 in the morning" and then she mentioned " stop throwing it at me". I dont know what i did to deserve this. I know i have come to her for advice before many times so I assume that it must have worn on her? Even with taht being said I think she could have handled it differently. I told her i was sorry I affected her negatively as that was not my intention and she was still nasty about it. So I feel I have lost a friend .. but I dont know.What do you think? I feel very angry hurt and frustrated that a simple question got that type of response from her.
Oh I forgot to mention, AFTER she told me to calm down and that I need to CHILL was her words, I told her that I had a right to be upset cause the doc who i wanted to do my surgery bailed.. Just thought i would add that i dont know how relevant it might be here.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My friend got upset with me today... what do i do? - The Seeker - 01-26-2013 10:58 PM
[] - Madison - 01-26-2013, 11:06 PM
[] - RobertAndizzy - 01-26-2013, 11:06 PM
[] - Nut - 01-26-2013, 11:06 PM
[] - Bootz - 01-26-2013, 11:06 PM