This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm shy and I have a crush on a guy and need help... Any advice?
01-27-2013, 03:07 AM

Darling, I don't want to crush you or anything, and I hate to say this, but I honestly don't think he likes you (In the way that a guy likes a girl that he wants to date - he may still like you as a friend!) (although I could be completely off the mark here. Afterall, I have never actually seen the two of you interact).

Here is my opinion:

If you look at someone enough, chances are that they will probably notice you staring/happen to look in your direction once in a while, which would lead to eye contact.

Maybe your TBH reminded him that he had wanted to do one for a close friend of his or something. Also, saying something along the lines of "Oh, your so pretty and nice and we don't really hang out but we should!" Is one of the most generic and boring replies I have seen hundreds of times in response to people someone doesn't really know liking their TBH status.

Following someone on twitter really isn't that big of deal you know? It's kindof like a thing that you do to as many people as possible so that some of them will follow you back and you'll have lots of followers.

Like I said, I might be WAAAAY off the mark! I don't know him, I don't know you, and it is possible that he likes you! The only way to know for sure is to ask him! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Nonamebrand - 01-27-2013 03:07 AM