This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex is posting stuff about me on Twitter?
01-27-2013, 04:33 AM
My ex is posting stuff about me on Twitter?
So me and my ex broke up in late July. He was HORRIBLE to me. He mentally abused me our whole relationship. Story short I met someone else. I was still kinda not really talking to my ex, then me and the other guy started dating. My ex and I would still text like once a week just to see how the other was doing, Anyway last wednesday I texted him and told him I still think about him. NOT IN THAT WAY THOUGH, Just as in like I wonder how he's doing. So he took a picture of it and put it on twitter on Tuesday. His new girlfriend (this skanky girl at my school everyone hates.. EVERYONE) The only friends she has are the poor, gross kids who don't shower. Since getting in high school I've become pretty popular and I'm friends with almost everyone. Her and this other skanky girl were saying horrible things about me on Twitter and she said she was gonna beat me if I kept talking about her. I didn't say ONE thing to them or on twitter when they were posting about me, I just blocked them. What he didn't post on twitter was how after I said that he said "Snapchat meee Smile" and I said no I don't want to talk to you ever again. It's not right to my boyfriend now. I don't want anything to do with you" Did I do something wrong? Sad I don't care what they say because he's a swagfag, high school drop out and even his family hates him because he has NO respect for anyone. She's 15 and she's already been pregnant and had a miscarriage. He said the main reason we broke up is because I'm rich and spoiled. I feel like I did something wrong by texting him every once in awhile. I don't want to lose my new boyfriend. He's so perfect and treats me right and we're so happy together. He's such a sweet country boy and he's in my grade at a different school and he drives almost an hour every weekend just to spend the day with me. I feel so bad about all this though..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My ex is posting stuff about me on Twitter? - Jennnnna - 01-27-2013 04:33 AM
[] - Hanna - 01-27-2013, 04:41 AM
[] - c - 01-27-2013, 04:41 AM
[] - ferochira - 01-27-2013, 04:41 AM