This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I start my musical career the RIGHT way?
01-27-2013, 07:08 PM

hi, i'm the same as you, well, somewhat, cept female. vocalist here, 17, not solo though, i'm in a band, and have knowledge on playing multiple instruments too. (trying to aim up high too~)

Universal records is pretty good i'd saySmile for that, congratulations! ( an artiste i've been following got signed by them too, check out avery on youtube and you'll know) still, check out the other labels who might be interested in you. who knows if you might prefer them.

But
. you need to figure a genre you like. if many recording studios and indie labels followed you, it tells me you have choices. these record labels have more or less someone of a certain genre of songs they want. you mentioned that you like any of them. but when you debut, you'll most likely have to stick to one genre, yes? record the best of your songs, but don't forget they have to be the kind of music that you want to continue to make in the future.

i believe with your talent and hard work you'll make it. there's nothing much we can help you on this journey and really, your quote speaks all. do your best, it'll work out.

about touring and other stuff, it's the label you join that determines most part of it. i've only been signed by local record labels that aint big so i don't know much really >< ask the A&R guy when you get the chance!

PS leave us peeps here who replied your twitter or something! i'd love to someday see you shine on stage!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - nicole - 01-27-2013 07:08 PM
[] - Daniel Tsymbal - 01-27-2013, 07:08 PM