This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get my curls back?
01-27-2013, 10:03 PM

you may not be able to get your exact curls back but restore them a little. Have you seen Andreaschoice on YouTube? She has beautiful long curls but she used to flat iron them all the time. She somehow got them back to their perfect state. Her video, I think it's called "my big healthy hair story" or something talks about how she restored her curls. Along with what she says, you can do olive oil treatments or hair masks. Look up some recipes that you can make in your own kitchen. And I know you don't want to trim your hair but you'll have to. Your hair won't grow any longer if it keeps on splitting and breaking off. Just get a trim (I know it's painful to do it now but you'll be thankful) and start a new. Scrunch your hair to make it curly and get heat protectant at Walmart the next time you go. If you want to restore the curls, stop flat ironing it and start to put it in curly hairstyles. Sleep in a bun and take it out in the morning. Use curlers. Use a diffuser after you gt out of the shower to bump up your curls and waves. After may e 2 or 3 months of healthy curl boosting, you're hair will become curlier opr waviest. But the first step is trimming it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I get my curls back? - Rainbow - 01-27-2013, 09:55 PM
[] - Syd - 01-27-2013, 10:03 PM
[] - Lindsay Dobbs - 01-27-2013, 10:03 PM
[] - Jasmine - 01-27-2013, 10:03 PM
[] - Julia - 01-27-2013 10:03 PM