This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you "become" an alpha male?
01-28-2013, 06:08 AM

You know, I've read some of that alpha male stuff and the truth is girls want to be with them when they are looking for dangerous guys. But once they date one, most women really don't like them. Trust me. I married a gentle giant. He's sweet and smart and nice and though he's big enough to crush smaller men in his hands, he's only been in one fight his entire life. He also isn't anyone's side kick. Look at your self. Are you someone's side kick or your own person? The alpha male stuff is a load of ....junk. It's basically saying that women like bad boys. Most women only date bad guys once. And no one with self-esteem marries an "alpha male".

I'm sure you could work to change your personality successfully, but why would you want to? You sound like you're already fine. Honestly, if you aren't meeting women you like, look at making a good first impression and make sure you're meeting the kind of women you'd want to date. When women are in their bad boy phase they are young, totally immature and full of drama. We grow out of it. And usually by about your age.

So yes - I think you could totally change your personality and life situation. But please don't. There are already enough jerks in the world.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can you "become" an alpha male? - A - 01-28-2013, 06:00 AM
[] - Kate - 01-28-2013 06:08 AM
[] - Bluebird - 01-28-2013, 06:08 AM
[] - Gray Bold - 01-28-2013, 06:08 AM
[] - Levi Bradley - 01-28-2013, 06:08 AM
[] - Chase Overstreet - 01-28-2013, 06:08 AM