This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which phone is better, an iPhone 5 or a Samsung Galaxy S3?
01-29-2013, 01:55 AM

I own an iPhone and I've owned a Galaxy. The focus here is Android and iOS. Both are fantastic operating systems but I will say that Android offers much more in functionality and customization than iOS does. If you're looking for something a bit more practical for usage with a really smooth user interface then you might want the iPhone. If you're looking for Adobe flash integration which does play a huge role in a devices functionality then you might want the Galaxy. Aesthetically the iPhone is a much more attractive build than the Galaxy. I personally don't like plastic phones but this comes down to preference. Both phones excel in their own way. If you've owned an Android device already then maybe you'd be better off choosing something you're currently familiar with in the Galaxy. Then again you could try something you've never used before in the iPhone and answer your own question. Either way you'll enjoy both in different ways.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - bob - 01-29-2013, 01:55 AM
[] - alan - 01-29-2013 01:55 AM
[] - Anonymous - 01-29-2013, 01:55 AM
[] - Dakota - 01-29-2013, 01:55 AM
[] - Vuthyy - 01-29-2013, 01:55 AM