This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anyway to get my name out there for my YouTube channel?
01-30-2013, 03:14 AM

A tip that I recommend is searching for recently posted videos in your genre, and interacting with unknown people who make similar content to yours.

Example:

You make a zombie video. Search for zombie videos and arrange them by most recent. Find semi-decent videos and comment on them. (Try to be supportive, do not advertise yourself. This part is about them.)

This works for a few reasons.

1. The person you are contacting is a YouTube user. They are not leaving Omegle or Twitter to come to YouTube, they are already there.

2. The person is most likely online. Meaning you are likely to get a swift response.

3. They are likely to share your interests since you found them by searching similar videos.

4. Most people here have low views and low subscribers. They are usually more interactive because they are curious who you are and how you found their video.

OTHER TIPS:

If you want to spend some money, Promoting your video can help if you do it right. I gained a couple.

Be topical. Topical videos are searched a lot more than anything you can make that's only relevant to yourself. News and entertainment media stuff is always popular.

If you have any questions, you can contact me on YouTube!
https://www.youtube.com/user/Digimotions

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Carl - 01-30-2013 03:14 AM
[] - Matt Garcia - 01-30-2013, 03:14 AM