This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get an Ipad or Windows Surface? Whats better for a college student?
01-30-2013, 03:57 PM

IPad is grossly overpriced, overrated and over hyped. As are ALL Apple products. Apple products are nothing more than very expensive status symbols. Stay away from the iPad, please. And, if it's not too late, the iPhone as well! Get the Surface. YES, there will be software updates. And, a lot of negative you read about Surface, and Android powered tablets are written by the Apple enamored, fanboy media. Android tablets are OUTSELLING iPad for good reasons. They're powered by Android which IS superior to Apple's ios. And, they're less expensive, better value for the money, and have better features than iPad. Plus, you're not locked into Apple's "walled garden" and tied to their ecosystem. Apple tightly controls apps, deciding what YOU, the consumer, can, and cannot have in apps. The Android apps aren't dictated by a corporation. The iPhone has had six iterations in five years, with little noticeable improvement between iterations, except between the defective iPhone 4 and the improvement done in the 4s making up for the defect, even though Apple NEVER really admitted fault, they NEVER do! They always blame the consumer, saying you're holding it wrong, you're not using it right, and so forth. Or, they'll lay blame on a vendor. NEVER themselves! You would like the Samsung Galaxy S3 so much more! It's an awesome phone. It's better featured, has better specifications, AND is just a nicer phone than the iPhone 5. My daughter in law HATES her iPhone! I have never fallen for Apple marketing, never will
I spend my money much more wisely than that! I'm getting the Galaxy S3 after the New Year. I can't wait!
Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Michael - 01-30-2013 03:57 PM
[] - Spieler - 01-30-2013, 03:57 PM
[] - Larry - 01-30-2013, 03:57 PM
[] - PJ - 01-30-2013, 03:57 PM
[] - Lynn - 01-30-2013, 03:57 PM
[] - deafeningdaughter505 - 01-30-2013, 03:57 PM