This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My first experience of bullying?
01-31-2013, 02:13 AM
My first experience of bullying?
I never thought that I'd be the kind of person that was going to be bullied. Especially by my best friend. Since it is New Year's Eve she wants to go out and drink ( we're 14) but I didn't want to so we at going our desperate ways. But she found out that I'm having others over and she got all mad that I didn't invite hr even though she already had plans. She is indirect tweeting about me now where everyone can see. She is making me feel like the bad guy when I'm not. She's called me a slut and a pussy and other very rude things. She is completely ignoring me now but not answering her phone, not texting me back. Not answering my tweets and messages on Facebook. Whatever else she is mad about, she's trying her best to make it show to everyone that she is mad. For the past two days I've spent my days crying. I told my parents but she is still going to continue this. Imma very overalls emotional person which doesn't help this matter. What should I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My first experience of bullying? - Pizza - 01-31-2013 02:13 AM
[] - Dominic - 01-31-2013, 02:21 AM
[] - Carson - 01-31-2013, 02:21 AM
[] - Palmetto - 01-31-2013, 02:21 AM