This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What job is right for me?
01-31-2013, 03:24 AM
What job is right for me?
I had a plan. I was going to open up a healthy restaurant with a clever name and everyone was going to love it. I'd be my own boss and have fun and be social and all that. I would take a year off college and work for a restaurant to learn more about the business. I thought this was perfect. After all, I'd be doing what I love. Cooking, healthy. Today, I researched it. I read things about how much work and stress it is. How you'd be working on holidays and weekends for long hours. I would like to have a family when I'm older, and I don't want a job that doesn't give me much quality time with them. I also don't deal with stress well either. Now, I'm not so sure if owning a restaurant's right for me. Any ideas about what job is? I'm really into cooking and nutrition.
Also, another dream I have, is to be a published cookbook writer. Would I be able to make a decent living off that? What if I worked part time as a personal trainer as well?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What job is right for me? - Eliza - 01-31-2013 03:24 AM
[] - A - 01-31-2013, 03:32 AM
[] - fgnf - 01-31-2013, 03:32 AM