This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SM entertainment trainees question?
01-31-2013, 12:17 PM

Hello I am answering this with what i think will be and hence i wont confirm what i said may be true.

1. Trainee life in SM is known to be very tough. In fact if you have to succeed, especially in famous company like SM, you gotta be very very good before they will make you debut. Hence it will definitely be very tough. To be chosen for debut, you gotta work very hard and stand out from the rest from the rookies, hence you must really willing to suffer. Watch SM artistes pre debut videos and you will understand more about it.

2. I'm not very sure about this so i cant answer.. But i think i came across this topic before so perhaps you can go search for it.

3. This is really something that any of us cannot confirm. Personally I don't think they will beat you for no reason if you are behaving well enough, but i believe there will definitely be scoldings if you are not training hard enough or doing well enough.

4. Depending on your standards. There had been rookies who had been training since elementary school and for over 10 years i believed and still not debuted , and yet there are also people who just joined and debuted within a year or two. But in average at least 3 or 4 years i guess.

5. There will be very little meeting time. I heard that there's like less than 5 vacations/breaks in the year so you will be training like almost everyday.

6. Not really in my opinion. They will afford all the basic things but for instance if you are hungry even after eating what were provided you are going to use your own money. I heard that Super Junior cant even afford a hamburger in their trainee days, but im not sure if the situation has improved. Besides that, there is a news that i heard from my friend that even you have passed the audition, if you dont look good enough, they will request you to have surgery first using YOUR own money. If the plastic surgery is successful and they are satisfied, they will return you the money but if it is not, they will not pay for the consequence.

7. Nope. If you noticed, SM artistes do not have these accounts. They will be practising and working all day and finding available remaining time to sleep. Your phones will be confiscated as well and there is no access to internet unless you are already famous, then you can have access to them such as UFO account.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Rachel - 01-31-2013, 12:17 PM
[] - Jayue :) - 01-31-2013 12:17 PM
[] - PerfectioniSM - 01-31-2013, 12:17 PM