This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feel worthless and depressed?
01-31-2013, 08:49 PM
Feel worthless and depressed?
For ages now I have been feeling as if my life is going nowhere. I'm in my last year of high school (16) and accomplished nothing.
I'm so lonely, I have a few "friends" at school but we don't hang out ever outside of the classroom. I spend all afternoons and weekends mostly at home wishing I was somewhere else. I've never had a boyfriend and can't see myself getting one as no one is interested in me.
I don't have any interests and can't imagine what job I am going to end up doing. I don't feel as if I can talk to anyone, mainly because I have got in such a state that they are thinking it's worse tha it is.
All I ever wanted was someone to love and a good social life, it really upsets me that I have no proper friends.
All I ever see on Facebook and twitter is parties and everyone going out and I'm always sat at home.
I'm really shy and going out to busy places is sort of a problem, I do go but I feel so insecure about the way I look and dress.
I don't know what to do anymore? It feels as i through sixth form it will all be exactly the same and I don't think I can deal with it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Feel worthless and depressed? - Evangeline Sunday - 01-31-2013 08:49 PM
[] - John - 01-31-2013, 08:57 PM
[] - Caleb - 01-31-2013, 08:57 PM
[] - Bonnie - 01-31-2013, 08:57 PM
[] - Fate - 01-31-2013, 08:57 PM
[] - BubbleGum is YUM - 01-31-2013, 08:57 PM
[] - Luis Harding - 01-31-2013, 08:57 PM