This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to be sucessful as a indie artist?
01-31-2013, 11:14 PM

I am a 20 year old who just started a singing career this year. I wasn't sure where to go or how to get started, plus I was on a pretty strict budget, but I started working with this company called Aspiring Promotions. They work really hard with anyone wanting to succeed in the music business.

Posting your work on youtube and things are great, and really a necessary to have samples of you, but they don't really give you chances at promotion or to get actual performance deals, unless you're really luck and get discovered, which doesn't really happen there are millions of people doing the same thing. Aspiring gives you chances to meet with people in the industry and perform at parties and other things to get experience and meet people.

I started by emailing clientdiscovery@aspiringpromotions.com and talked to Jessica after seeing one of their ads in a magazine. Their website is http://www.aspiringpromotion.com. Hope this helps!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Samantha - 01-31-2013 11:14 PM
[] - KrudKutter - 01-31-2013, 11:14 PM