This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best economic system for the Philippines?
01-31-2013, 11:48 PM

China has the best all around system.

In the U.S. a criminal commits a serious crime against the american people and he gets arrested. He goes on trial and is provided a lawyer free of charge. The entire trial in so many cases ends up costing the american taxpayer millions of dollars. Now let's suppose the crime was murder. The man is convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment in most cases. It again costs the american taxpayer millions of dollars per criminal for every one that is convicted so that he can be incarcerated in a humane way for the rest of his life. Right now the american taxpayers can not afford to pay this cost with the financial crisis being so bad and states such as California have suggested letting convicted murderers go free in order to solve the problem. The temporary solution is to borrow more money from China to finance the same failing system until new politicians take over so they can deal with the problem.

In China a man commits murder, is tried in a trial that cost nearly nothing, is convicted, and is executed by firing squad. His family is charged for the bullet and burial.

You tell me which system of government is going to be the world superpower in the future...
I only wish that my country of America had the brains that the awesome nation of China has. If I was Chinese I would be proud. Even though their system of government is unfair in many cases to many individuals it is the best system of government for the people as a whole...and that is why they will lead the world in the next 50 years.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - jp - 01-31-2013, 11:48 PM
[] - Paranomic HK - 01-31-2013, 11:48 PM
[] - STL Biker - 01-31-2013 11:48 PM
[] - fatthrone467 - 01-31-2013, 11:48 PM
[] - GANIDSAATIK - 01-31-2013, 11:48 PM
[] - BALONEY - 01-31-2013, 11:48 PM
[] - phils_skorea - 01-31-2013, 11:48 PM
[] - Erygzuss ®™ - 01-31-2013, 11:48 PM