This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Weird things more like ironic things happening all at once?
10-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Weird things more like ironic things happening all at once?
So, yeah I don't know if it's a big deal or not but I think I'm dying..? okay now that just sounded ironic.. okay nevermind.. so I'll tell you what happened.
So, yeah today I was watching One Tree Hill and they were playing fleetwood mac's song landslide and I turn on the tv and it's playing, and then I go on wikipedia to read about songs that will be played in glee's next episode and it says 'fleetwood mac -landslide' and I was watching Glee and they mentioned 'brokeback mountain' and I go on twitter and it's trending? then again, i'm watching Superbad and it has a character called 'McLovin' and I press on a twitter account and it's bio says 'i'm mclovin' coincidence? I think not..
so yeah it's either am dying or something creepy is going to happen to me tonight or I don't know, you guys name it..?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Weird things more like ironic things happening all at once? - PanicFloyd - 10-12-2012 08:09 AM
[] - Rose Smile - 10-12-2012, 08:17 AM
[] - Judit - 10-12-2012, 08:17 AM