This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much time do you ACTUALLY spend in your small direct-selling business?
02-01-2013, 06:06 PM

I can say you can spend 6-10 hours a week, you can think of it as a part time job. If I can work Avon while going to college full time and having three children than anyone can.

I have been with Avon for 3 years now and have a team of 100. I have worked very hard to make my team that big, it's no easy task. I, like an a CEO, have to train and develop those new team members so that they also become successful. In order for a true leader to become successful and earn the most money they have to help their team members become successful and earn money as well. I actually love this type of networking because it allows everyone to become successful. Unlike other business Avon has a very low start up cost, $20.00. Most women are willing to invest the money just to find out if it works and if it doesn't happen to work out it's fine because you did not invest much money into the company.

I hope that answered your questions and if you happen to have any further questions regarding Avon please feel free to contact me directly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Estelle - 02-01-2013, 06:06 PM
[] - Flower - 02-01-2013, 06:06 PM
[] - hugemitten760 - 02-01-2013 06:06 PM
[] - cjmcewen - 02-01-2013, 06:06 PM
[] - Kate Olsen - 02-01-2013, 06:06 PM