This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How much time do you ACTUALLY spend in your small direct-selling business?
02-01-2013, 06:06 PM

This is ha answer because I feel like to be successful in a business like this, you must work it 24/7. I am always updating websites, Facebook pages, placing ads, orders, calling/emailing, talking to cashiers at the grocery store, other moms, etc... Be sure you sell what you love. If candles aren't your passion, then don't join Party Lite. If you love make-up, go with Avon. I just happened to love romance and decided Party Gals was the perfect fit for me. You may also want to compare commission structures. Work smarter, not harder. Why join a company who starts you at 20-30% when you can earn 50% of your sales right off the bat! Party Gals offers you this 50% discount the day you buy your kit!
It's great for stay at home Moms, like me, who can work during the day while the kids are off at school (or taking naps) to do what I need to do on the computer. I love what I do and that is what is most important! Good luck and feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. Thanks for reading!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Estelle - 02-01-2013 06:06 PM
[] - Flower - 02-01-2013, 06:06 PM
[] - hugemitten760 - 02-01-2013, 06:06 PM
[] - cjmcewen - 02-01-2013, 06:06 PM
[] - Kate Olsen - 02-01-2013, 06:06 PM