This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Finding single girls on twitter?
02-01-2013, 11:25 PM
Finding single girls on twitter?
I've decided to experience online dating, seeing what is out there maybe online, instead of trying to find someone in reality cause, quite frankly, it is hard for me to find a nice, cute, girl with brains and who is also funny and likes to laugh, and talk about topics I like, such as movies, music, video games etc. I was thinking of using twitter, now, i know this sounds creepy, but I do like to experiment with meeting new people. Let say I stumble upon a chick who has most of the personalities that I'm looking for, I don't want to look like a stalker because quite frankly, that is what she will see in a guy. So how should I tweet to her, I don't want to sound like a stalker. Is there anyone who has this experience and want to give me a few pointers? Plus I'm 19, and almost finishing college, it would be nice to start a relationship. Please give me some tips on how to tweet to her and how to start a conversation. Please respond back to desparato, A.S.A.P.

P.S. I don't really want to use eharmony because you have to automatically go on the first date, I like to take it slow, just to see how it goes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Finding single girls on twitter? - Luigi - 02-01-2013 11:25 PM
[] - Perla - 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM
[] - Skylar - 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM
[] - Sir - 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM
[] - Jewels - 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM
[] - unfinished canvas - 02-01-2013, 11:33 PM