This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm scared to attend school tommorow because I was bullied?
02-02-2013, 01:48 AM
I'm scared to attend school tommorow because I was bullied?
I am so scared because a traumatic bullying incident happened on Facebook 3 weeks ago.

It started when (9) group of students at my school created a hate group about me. They posted pics from my tumbre, flickr, and twitter account and posted it on the hate group on facebook. I was being called a ugly, whore, and even fat (considering) that I only weigh 145. So the school administration made them delete that hate group infront of their faces right in their office. And after that, they got suspended for a whole week before winter break.

It's funny because 3 out of 9 of the people were the people that were "pretending" to be my friends. I was forced to block all 9 of them on facebook. 5 out of the 9 people were constantly harassing me on facebook. I was getting inboxed some rude messages (before the incident) all because I told a little secret about someone and because I had my arm around some boy. Rumors were flying around and people were threatening me. I blocked the people who just recently inboxed me some threats. But I wonder what will happen tomorrow. I'm going to get my ass kicked tomorrow. PLEASE understand that this situation is big enough for me to get killed tomorrow. PLEASE help me??? You dont understand that tomorrow is going to be a horrible day.
I posted this under the mental health section because I am having severe anxiety about this situation.
If I do live tomorrow, then I am going to feel suicidal about this. You have to understand that this is a VERY BIG situation and I had to spend my winter break worrying about this. This is something that I can't just "easily" get over. It was a very bad 4 weeks for me. I really wish I could tell my parents about this, but I don't want to be a snitch. My mother is going to accuse me of being an attention seeker. Please understand that I can't just "tell" again when the school thought this situation was resolved.
@Laquisha, instead of bashing me for what those bullies have done, give me some advice on how this situation can be resolved. These bullied have been attacking me from the beginning of the school year. I was not being "FAST" with a boy. We were just close friends. Please understand what I have to go through.
But thanks anyways for the little advice you gave me. Thanks everyone so far! It wasn't really helpful. Still feeling a little depressed and worried here.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm scared to attend school tommorow because I was bullied? - Elizebeth Bowers - 02-02-2013 01:48 AM
[] - Lala - 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM
[] - Jack - 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM
[] - Claire - 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM
[] - Commonsense - 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM
[] - Chrome - 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM
[] - CAB - 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM
[] - loveismysymbol - 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM
[] - fylinsfire - 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM
[] - Daniel Marriaga - 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM
[] - Alexandra Bassett - 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM
[] - Alfasuk - 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM
[] - Laquisha - 02-02-2013, 01:56 AM