This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Re-Bonded hair and Keratin treatment?
02-02-2013, 05:01 AM
Re-Bonded hair and Keratin treatment?
Sorry if this sound dumb but can a re-bonded hair undergo keratin treatment? I have my hair recently re-bonded. it's my second time and i am not satisfied with the result... My hair is frizzy and coarse unlike the first re-bond, (special the right side)... i did go back to the same salon, same stylist, but I think they used a different chemical for my hair so that's why it turned out like this... that or the other person who ironed my hair suck big time (there were two people doing my hair and the new stylist was left to iron most of my hair)... They also only put the chemical on the top portion of my hair....

I have a long hair and after I washed my hair on the 3rd day, the middle part of my hair (from ear to shoulder) looks super coarse and frizzy... it also fluffs out after drying... now the top looks straight, so does the bottom (from the 1st rebond). You can just imaging what my hair looks like! Straight, fluff, straight!

Someone told me that I can try keratin treatment to fix it. I'm not really familiar with it and I don't have time to consult the people from other salons (i'm not going back to that salon again).

Can someone help answer me? If i can, how long should i wait before getting it done?

Also, if it's not possible to get a keratin treatment, can anyone recommend something i could do to fix my hair?

Thank you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re-Bonded hair and Keratin treatment? - Mayoko - 02-02-2013 05:01 AM
[] - Sur La Mer - 02-02-2013, 05:09 AM