This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My husband give money away before talking to me.?
02-02-2013, 06:25 AM

I understand. He did something involving another woman that you wouldn't have expected. It's easy to question what else he hasn't told you. Before you let your imagination run wild though, take time to really think about his motivation.

My guess is she was hinting about needing money and he gave her a gift because he felt guilty. I bet he didn't even consider whether or not you would mind until after the fact, and then it was too late. If he took the risk in asking, he had to deal with the possibility that you would say no, and then what?

Personally, I think I would tell him that you're both sacrificing to make a life together and that it's important to you to discuss any big expenses before you make them... and leave it at that. If he pushes for details, just say the holidays were coming and you wanted to make sure he didn't spend too much on you when you couldn't afford it. You don't have to give yourself away to get your point across. Wink Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ron - 02-02-2013, 06:25 AM
[] - H A E - 02-02-2013 06:25 AM
[] - i + i - 02-02-2013, 06:25 AM
[] - Richard the lion - 02-02-2013, 06:25 AM
[] - Mysterious_Chick - 02-02-2013, 06:25 AM
[] - skyler mccolm - 02-02-2013, 06:25 AM