This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some Great quotes or verses from Eminem and others?
02-02-2013, 03:58 PM

Do you need deep? Funny? Rhyming or a sentence? I tried to give you all in case Smile

Most recent song quotes:

Eminem - My Life (2012)
"To whoop down this spaghetti, or should I say this spaghett-even?"
"And I rap myself right into this bubble, oh oh, I guess it's bubble wrap"

Eminem's recent stuff is corny as a motherf*cker. You ain't gonna get a quote from his stuff.

Kendrick Lamar - Poetic Justice (2012)
"I can never right my wrongs unless I write it down for real"

Nas - Daughters (2012)
"When he date, he straight, chip off his own papa. When she date, we wait behind the door with the sawed off"

Reks has a song called "Black Cream" in which he quotes Nas's famous quote from the '94 track "Lifes a B*tch" Nas says "The buck that bought the bottle coulda struck the lotto". Reks says "The buck that bought the bottle coulda struck the lotto, to invest in scratch tickets is a f*cked up motto"

2Pac - this isn't a quote from him, but is sung in a song with him produced by Eminem called "Runnin"
"Why am I fighting to live
If I'm just living to fight?
Why am I trying to see
When there ain't nothing in sight?
Why am I trying to give
When no one gives me a try?
Why am I dying to live
If I'm just living to die?"

J.Cole - Can't Get Enough
"Now I ain't got no kids yet, but this right here's for practice.
I hate to get the seats in the Benz wet, but that's how good yo' ass is,"
"Then follow yo' moves on twitter, prolly make a gay n*gga reconsider!"

Jay Z - old song, around '96, but check out his 7 minute freestyle with Big L, so many amazing lyrics in there. Not deep, just funny.

Lupe Fiasco -
"I'm just trying to do the opposite of left, as long as there's the opposite of death, ya know
Yes, ya test and I just might bring the opposite of life, til' there's no one the opposite of right."

Stopped doing such recent songs since you wanted a quote from 2PAC - which his last full album was 2006, I think? If you need me to change Eminem's or anything, ask.

I would reccomend looking at Lupe Fiasco - "Lamborghini Angels" and Reks - "Pray For Me"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jordan - 02-02-2013, 03:58 PM
[] - Joe - 02-02-2013 03:58 PM
[] - Moses - 02-02-2013, 03:58 PM
[] - Dâ„¢ - 02-02-2013, 03:58 PM
[] - miniatureeye364 - 02-02-2013, 03:58 PM