This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I really do feel bad :(?
02-02-2013, 08:09 PM

This girl wants what she can't have, and once she's got it, she's bored and doesn't want it anymore. Hence why she still "wants" her ex, who apparently cheated on her, but I'm sure if her and her ex ever got back together, it wouldn't take long before she broke up with him. I don't know you, but what I do know is that no guy deserves to be tossed around like and messed with emotionally/mentally like that. Someones got to make a decision as to where the relationship was going. She clearly wasn't, and you weren't going to lose a best friend for a flimsy, undependable relationship. Good choice. Your best friend is your best friend for a reason. They're going to tell you the truth no matter what. It's easy to get "blinded by love," and I encourage you to listen to those close to you, they know you quite well, if not the best. Sometimes when we're in that lovey-dovey first stage, we can't see any of the obvious negatives, but those close to us can. Listen to them and their advice. I'm proud though that you ended things. So many guys aren't as strong, and end up feeling guilt-ed by the manipulation done by the girl, and our almost "stuck" in a relationship they don't want to be in, one where the female makes all the calls, and the guy is merely a presence. As a female, it makes me angry that girls use their skills to manipulate men in to getting what they want. So horrible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I really do feel bad :(? - Dennis - 02-02-2013, 08:01 PM
[] - Dawn - 02-02-2013, 08:09 PM
[] - mermaid - 02-02-2013 08:09 PM
[] - Brenna - 02-02-2013, 08:09 PM
[] - Too Involved - 02-02-2013, 08:09 PM
[] - Trance - 02-02-2013, 08:09 PM