This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I work in sales, and want out. Need a creative job; design, architecture, media.?
02-03-2013, 03:18 AM
I work in sales, and want out. Need a creative job; design, architecture, media.?
I have been working at this company for about 8 months selling Adobe products. In high school the subjects that i enjoyed the most and excelled at were physics, graphic design and art. I thought sales would be easy and that is where the money is, or so i'm told. It turn out i can't stand it. Maybe i have social anxiety or something but i can barely stand to work another day. I want to do something that i actually like to do. I am creative, i love to do any type of designing, love music, love digital media, and architecture. Pretty much anything that i can use my creativity to my advantage. I currently am working closely with Adobe products, ie photoshop, designer, etc. So i have that on my corner.

So what do i do? I have a marketing degree...All of the design and architecture job listings require school and experience. I cant afford to go back to school and dont have time for freelance art. I need a plan and i need one fast. Help please...i need guidance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I work in sales, and want out. Need a creative job; design, architecture, media.? - Dan - 02-03-2013 03:18 AM
[] - lara - 02-03-2013, 03:26 AM
[] - star - 02-03-2013, 03:26 AM
[] - RAIDEN - 02-03-2013, 03:26 AM
[] - Rasel - 02-03-2013, 03:26 AM
[] - Graphic Designer - 02-03-2013, 03:26 AM