This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do people like this exist?
02-03-2013, 05:09 AM
Why do people like this exist?
I was watching a video of one of the guys that ganged raped an innocent girl in Ohio as he laughed about it and joked about how "dead" she was after the rape happened. This rape happened five months ago and this guy still hasn't been charged with ANYTHING. He freaking confessed on camera. Apparently, the prosecutor for the town is his mother so I have an idea why he hasn't been charged, but what I don't understand is why this case hasn't gotten the attention it deserves. That kid belongs in jail. If he doesn't go now then he's just going to end up raping--and probably killing--more and more girls. Just because he's the town's football star doesn't mean he deserves this kind of special treatment.

If you want to see the video and some of the evidence, here's the link:
http://localleaks.blogs.ru/

(Warning: some of the images, videos, and posts are very graphic and sickening. However, if you can handle it, I believe that it is worth watching just as a reminder of how silence allows cruelty to fester in this world)

Though this website was created by an anonymous person, most of the posts, tweets, pictures, and videos were taken right off of the rapists' pages. I think this crime deserves so much more attention so I am doing my part by posting it on my Facebook and twitter accounts. If anyone else is touched by the victims' situation, I believe that you should do the same because if criminals like this are allowed to exist, the next victim could be your sister, mother, daughter, girlfriend, or wife. Let's make it so that more than only 2% of rapists spend more than a day in prison.
@Shelby: Just to clarify, the video is NOT of the rape occurring. I do not believe any video of that kind has been released nor would I post it out of respect to the victim and her family.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do people like this exist? - RD - 02-03-2013 05:09 AM
[] - Shelby - 02-03-2013, 05:17 AM
[] - Zestfully Clean - 02-03-2013, 05:17 AM
[] - shushi dimsum - 02-03-2013, 05:17 AM