This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
could an immigration reform help the housing market ?
02-03-2013, 05:17 PM
could an immigration reform help the housing market ?
just wondering allot of immigrants come to the us and work and they send all of that money back to the countries they originally came from money that has added up over time if they are honest hard working people and they got a chance to make the us their permanent home wouldn't they be willing to sell their properties and put that money back in to the us economy and the housing market ?

and please keep your personal comments to your self i want neutral people who will talk about the real life effects and if it would benefit our country or not thank you Smile
for my understanding of the us laws im not a lawyer immigrant's cant collect welfare much less buy a house the reasons i state this is because ive researched why did the housing market and everything points at the banking system who got trapped in a circle that they could not escape because of its own greed ... you need a social security card to collect welfare and to buy a house and if they steal someones identity well that would just be stupid ????

and nick i agree with some of your points but you also have to remember that we have to find a reasonable solution being the greatest nation in the world we have the ability to help others .. ive worked construction with immigrants to and not all of them are ignorant but yes some cant read or wright and that's one thing that does bother me..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
could an immigration reform help the housing market ? - Tony - 02-03-2013 05:17 PM
[] - bigvossman - 02-03-2013, 05:25 PM
[] - Foofa - 02-03-2013, 05:25 PM
[] - ibu guru - 02-03-2013, 05:25 PM
[] - Nick Delba - 02-03-2013, 05:25 PM