This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I don't want to play video games anymore, what can i do with my desktop computer?
02-03-2013, 06:05 PM

Well to stop playing so much video games.I would start exercising a lot and start trying to put muscle on my body Because if you workout you will live longer and you will get more girls and have a better sexual appearance. But don't give up if you don't results over night its a time method but eventually you will soon enjoy and love working out because it will be so easy but you will still be getting results. And with your computer You can watch movies, If you enjoy sports you can goto ESPN and stay around the news. I don't really know anything else. Also its OK to play games but Don't play games like crazy crazy Games are meant to be fun. Also if you start working out Don't forget eat the right foods. It will be hard at first but trust me it will all pay off. Good luck! And get out more go meet some people goto the club! Ha ha Also if you want more IQ you can read books, Also you can get a job stack up money and get enough to where you can goto collage so you can get a degree. Ask you parents are family to help you. I promise you it will all work out. Best of luck!
Oh wait 1 more thing! If you decide to goto collage why not make a gaming degree since you love games?!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - andrew - 02-03-2013, 06:05 PM
[] - Andrew Clements - 02-03-2013, 06:05 PM
[] - Shasha - 02-03-2013, 06:05 PM
[] - Crazy_Girl79 - 02-03-2013, 06:05 PM
[] - Token - 02-03-2013, 06:05 PM
[] - Sanders Crawford - 02-03-2013 06:05 PM