This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some SEO Internet Marketing questions...?
02-04-2013, 02:56 AM

1. The best way to check out if the site you are on does do/no follow backlinks is by right clicking on a blank area of the page and click on "View Page Source" (may differ a bit from browser to browser - I am on Google Chrome). Press the "ctrl" key and then "f" to pull up the find box. after which type in "nofollow". If the links going out to others websites are no follow links it will show.

2.) This isn't something I would recommend. Have you considered doing guest blogging?

3.) Akismet is a plugin that allows you to filter spammy comments (much like the ones you're wanting to do in question #2). If your site is built on a WordPress platform, simply create a page and name it blog, then associate that page as your blog page in your admin options. You can find more directions on this by searching Google. (or you can message me and I might be able to help)

4.) It's hard to tell without seeing your website. Plugins are great and we have a series that we recommend. In terms of sharing your site socially, I really like the plugin ShareThis (all one word).

Good luck, SEO is fun just make sure it's done the right way. Black hat never lasts long. If you need anymore info, you can visit me at kayzoe.com!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jake - 02-04-2013, 02:56 AM
[] - Labony - 02-04-2013, 02:56 AM
[] - D - 02-04-2013, 02:56 AM
[] - Hamza - 02-04-2013, 02:56 AM
[] - Suraj - 02-04-2013, 02:56 AM
[] - Johan - 02-04-2013, 02:56 AM
[] - Andrei - 02-04-2013 02:56 AM