This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How you would response to this letter? Girls yr input will help to improve this ? Long question but need help?
02-12-2013, 03:10 PM

okay so i really love the message and im sure she will as well but girls like it when a guy knows what he is talking about and so im going to correct your english grammatical errors Smile just coz i find you sweet. oh and dont mention that part about how you both oonly like someones comment on fb she will not appreciate you going through her facebook account like that

This is probably the weirdest way to reach out to somebody. I couldn't find any other way of reaching out to you other than facebook... the moment I first laid eyes on you in lunch area I couldn't get you off my mind. I know Its crazy & weird..but it's the truth... I always listen to what my instinct tells me. This message is simply me following that insticnt. I tried waiting to see if any opportunity to talk to you would come but it simply didn't.. I had hoped we would come into contact when you opted to join our lunch room. but you stopped coming! The only option to contact you now is through facebook which you may find odd and disrespectful but please have understand my situation.. I tried reaching you on other social networks but I simply couldn't find you. Only now after searching facebook for quite sometime have I found you. seems like you changed your name to hide away from guys like me.

The only communication we have so far had was maybe a few eye contacts but I don't know if you noticed me or even know what my name is.
I may not be the most attractive person here unlike you who are stunning. but i am a very good person as many people say.
I am not sure how you will perceive this message but I am hoping I do not come across as too clingy because that is not who I am.. The reason why I have written this message is to express to you what I feel.. Although I do believe in love at first sight I cannot say I have fallen inlove with you.... yet. I would like for you to give me the opportunity though to fall inlove with you and get to know you better. The moment I laid my eyes on you I could not stop thinking about you. In fact in parallel universe I feel like we are always together ..
I am not like a typical teenager who just goes crazy about an adorable beautiful girl such as yourself. I don't have any proof/justification for you but there is something iide me that makes me feel like we always have some kind of connection.. You're the most adorable girl I have ever met. sure there are other girls but I cannot even think about laying eyes on them because all I see is you.
can we be more than good friends ? Can we meet ? Can we fall in love ? You can simply refuse me or reject me .. But this is my humble request just think for a while before making this decision?

I am pretty much mature guy..even if you discard this message with your refusal .. My Life won't stop... Life will always move on .. But if you decide to meet me. and things will work out. it will be the wisest decision on your part... It will be the beginning of a new chapter of Joy, Happiness and respect with full of life & Emotions..Believe me it will be wonderful...if you deny Chapter will end here.. Just remember, If you reject me you may never regret your decision, but if you accept, I will make sure you will never have to regret that decision
I am a brave person (Although not enough brave to talk to you directly), do not hesitate to reply negatively if you want to. but do reply, don't keep the thread open. I can digest victory & can accept defeat. but i get anxious waiting fro the news to come.
Hey ... Extreme Apology from my side if you didn't like this message.. Please have no guilty thoughts if you wish to reject me.. I am very popular amongst HW/FW senior engineering team, almost all managers know me well, so it is my humble request if you can keep these things to yourself. In case if you wanna ask somebody about me, ask them without disclosing about this message..
Enjoy ..

PS: I am not an extraordinary person, neither ordinary. Just imagine, even though you have an entirely different name than your original name I could find you on Facebook.. That just shows how keen I am .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sian - 02-12-2013, 03:10 PM
[] - frieda - 02-12-2013, 03:10 PM
[] - rayn - 02-12-2013, 03:10 PM
[] - sirana - 02-12-2013, 03:10 PM
[] - Margot Yabut - 02-12-2013, 03:10 PM
[] - Yashasvi - 02-12-2013, 03:10 PM
[] - Trish Tersia - 02-12-2013 03:10 PM
[] - Hasini - 02-12-2013, 03:10 PM