This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get over someone who is over you?
02-12-2013, 06:24 PM

Trust me sweetheart, I know how you feel. I was in love with a guy for 4 years after we stopped seeing each other. He's totally over me. & Now I can proudly say that I'm over him. Obviously, we weren't meant to be. I am now waiting to open myself up to the guy that deserves me and will invest as much into the relationship as I do. I just know in my heart that God has someone out there for me & that guy wasn't it.
I know it is so hard to accept but it's necessary, otherwise you will never be rid of your feelings for him. Accept that it's over and you cannot go back and change what happened. Accept that he was not the one for you. Accept that there is someone else out there that is for you (maybe your current BF, maybe not).
Of course it will hurt to see your ex with another girl for a while but once you realize that you deserve better, it won't hurt so much. It took me a loooooooooooong time to see that and I wasted a lot of energy on a guy who could care less. Don't make my same mistake. Let him go. Be happy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Robyn Dee. - 02-12-2013 06:24 PM