This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No one answered me. I know it's really long, but plz help me out! Does he like me? I'll answer yours!!?
02-12-2013, 06:34 PM

the thing about these questions is we can only make a judgement on what you write and the way you write the events is biased to what you already think whether or not youve yet accepted your thoughts from what i can tell by what youve written is that your friendship means alot to you and you don't really feel that he likes you. which is both good and bad seeming as im guessing you like him. which is bad. but at least you wont have to go through a relationship which if it ends will jeopardise your friendship which you cherish so much. from what i can tell you also seem kind of clingy and easy which some guys dont like. maybe if you flirt with him on occasions but rather try and get him to message you first and leave him waiting for you to text him back. but the way he fights opver money and stuff with you making sure you two are always even shows that he cares what you think about him which suggests that you do have a chance depending on how you play it off. but asking him as awkward as it may be could really help you i think he would be flattered and even if he doesnt say he likes you at least theres no misunderstandings and you can know where your at
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jazmine - 02-12-2013, 06:34 PM
[] - Mathew D - 02-12-2013, 06:34 PM
[] - Slurrles - 02-12-2013, 06:34 PM
[] - Melon - 02-12-2013 06:34 PM