This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need opinions please! Is my best friend still in love with me?
02-13-2013, 01:29 AM

You shouldn't feel like Jake did when you started Ryan. I think you should really try to focus on your own relationship. Getting mixed up other guys when you are dating one is not a good thing.
I know you feel hurt and rejected but you have a really amazing guy, you have Ryan right? Cherish that. It seems like Jake is just trying to get over you.
Try to think about this from his perspective: He is constantly reminded of how much he cared for you but he has to watch you and his best friend being together, all the time. It must hurt. He must still care for you. He wishes that you were with him rather than Ryan.
Just give him time. Tell him if he needs to talk about this girl he's with then you will always be there for him, but as his friend, Only his friend.
I'm afraid that if you try to help Jake too much, Ryan will become jealous and there will be a huge break in your "Three Musketeers"
Tread lightly and just let him come to you, don't try to solve his problems for him. And most of all: Be Happy.
Good Luck

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Josie - 02-13-2013 01:29 AM