This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Breaking up advice please help :(?
02-13-2013, 04:17 AM
Breaking up advice please help :(?
Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 2 years. Been together since the end of freshman year and we are now juniors. I'm going to bullet everything.
-we have had trust issues
-I'm really close w his family and last time we broke up they all hated him
- his mom and I are so close that she cried when e broke up before.
- lately we've been arguing non stop .because I asked him to answer me on social networks like twitter and he said our relationship didnt revolve around twitter.
- we ended up being ok until a day later when I went to go grab his phone to ask him mom if he could come over (during school) and he wouldn't let me touch his phone or show me his texts. He flipped out saying Jesus Christ and walked away.
- we were fine for two days until I asked him to come over today he kept saying idk. Then I told him I wasn't letting him control me anymore and than we were fine and he was gonna come over but he didn't have a ride and now he's randomly saying he doesn't feel the spark. BUT he said that before and we got back together.
PLEASE help me. I'm a mess crying and going through emotions seriously and I just need advice beside my moms. :,( he texted me but I'm not replying bc I don't want him to think he as me on a leash.
Please help me with the best advice and don't just say I need trust to date him.. We have had trust.until now again Sad
BEST ADVICE GETS 5 STARS AND ILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION OF YOURS

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Breaking up advice please help :(? - Taylor - 02-13-2013 04:17 AM
[] - Alexis - 02-13-2013, 04:25 AM
[] - brendon - 02-13-2013, 04:25 AM
[] - Arthur W - 02-13-2013, 04:25 AM
[] - silversiren28 - 02-13-2013, 04:25 AM
[] - dealwithit - 02-13-2013, 04:25 AM
[] - puop - 02-13-2013, 04:25 AM