This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could he possibly still have feelings for me? Really need advice!?
02-13-2013, 06:11 AM

You may still love your boyfriend but to be honest I really think you are falling for your other bestfriend. I know you deeply care for the guy and want whats best for him but he won't be happy until he has you, or completely cuts all contact from you and just moves on, on his own. Him still talking to you everyday and seeing you hurts him and I do feel as he does love you. And his current girlfriend isn't being treated right at all. He doesn't want to be with her at all and she should know that. I'm sure you liking him also would be bad but do yourself a favor and really do try figuring it out so you don't have to keep suffering knowing your breaking a guys heart every time you're trying to keep yourself happy. Tell him exactly how you feel and give him that final closure to move on. But if you do like him back like I think you do then post another question or something and if you want my help I'll honestly be glad to help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - jsn00 - 02-13-2013 06:11 AM
[] - Payton G - 02-13-2013, 06:11 AM