This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could he possibly still have feelings for me? Really need advice!?
02-13-2013, 06:11 AM

It seems like he's jealous. Jake is trying to get you jealous in return by dating other girls. Which seems to not be working.

That or he's trying to find someone that he could consider 'better' than you. Jake might be a bit heartbroken, and wants to be comforted in some way.

Not to be rude, but he probably feels like you are using him. Like when that thing happened with Ryan, he was your shoulder to cry on. But Jake may have percieved it as a chance to be with you.

Yes, it is quite possible that he still does love you. ( I loved someone for 5 years who still doesn't love me backTongue)

It seems like Jake needs a 'shoulder to cry on' too, and feels distant with you when you get closer to Ryan.

I'm not really sure how to solve this (considering I've never been in a relationship), but I would talk the Jake about how you don't have feeling for him but you still want o be friends. Also, you should still make sure to spend time with Jake. If you get too distant from him, you could lose him forever.

Hope I could help you understand from his viewpoint Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - jsn00 - 02-13-2013, 06:11 AM
[] - Payton G - 02-13-2013 06:11 AM