This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There is this girl i like what should i do?
02-13-2013, 02:45 PM

Hi, I'm a girl and I think I could help with this. Aha. Well if you want her number, but you won't be having anymore classes with her or seeing her a lot anymore, I think you should ask her for it by saying "we should talk more, can I have your number?" As a girl I would give it to them. To get her to like you more than a friend? Well what I would want a guy to do it get to know things about me and remember things about me. Then bring it up later in the conversation, that way I know they listened and remembered it. Some girls like that kind of thing, it makes them feel like you care about them. And about getting her to message you first, that's if they want to, there's no real way to get them to do that, if your worrying about that cause you don't want her to think your weird just say you'll text her later or call her later, or something like that. I'm pretty sure she'll be expecting you to anyway.
I really hope this helps you!! (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Julie - 02-13-2013 02:45 PM
[] - Kerah - 02-13-2013, 02:45 PM